Thursday 2 April 2015

Typical “No Shows”

Dexter’s Fun Friday Shares

Typical “No Shows”

This is what I have been hearing Saturday after Saturday for the past 1 decade of my recruiter life ;-)……… Need innovation here toooo.  Initially I used to get annoyed but now used to it.

  • I met with an accident, cant come for interview.
  • My grandmother passed away, cant come for ……. (poor grandma)
  • My grandfather is serious and admitted to hospital, cant come ……..(how may times)
  • Production issues at office, cant ………...(love to work only on weekends?)
  • Personal emergency, ……...(Why only on Saturdays)
  • Not keeping well, ……..(I thought weekends are all at their best spirit or over loaded with SPIRIT ;-))
  • Some issue, need to travel to my native. ………...(Cant one weekend be skipped?)
  • Attending another interview, …………. (grrrrrrr)
  • Now rainy season started. …………………. (even this I need to consider ;-()
  • Discussed with my family over the weekend. They said not…….(Now family is my enemy?)
  • Have second thoughts on the location…….(Full week, multiple calls, multiple follow never felt this?)
  • Forgotten that I actually have a company training to attend…….(Not fair, did your L&D manager reminded you on Friday and Saturday like me???)
  • I cannot locate the office and had been spending the past half an hour looking for it. Tell them I'm not keen anymore………(Good if he cant locate the office how can he locate the solution for my work……I am fine with it)
  • Car broke down…..(You have bus, auto, friends car…..If you want you will)
  • Last but not the least “Phone is switched off” – (ESPECIALLY ON A SATURDAY?)

Note: This is only for fun and not to hurt any body’s feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment